What is a Eagle® smart box?
A Eagle Smart Box enables you to stream 4K ULTRA HD movies, TV shows and much more over your home or mobile Internet connection to your TV and Car systems. These movies and TV shows are brought to you by streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, that can be accessed through our integrated smart device.
What is streaming?
When you watch a video on your smartphone or a movie on your laptop, the signal is sent over the Internet to your home, and then over your wireless network to your smartphone or laptop where it is converted to video and audio. This process of delivering media content over the Internet is known as streaming.
Streaming lets you watch video or listen to music “on-demand” which means whenever you want without waiting for a show to be broadcast or downloaded. In hand-on services around the clock.
What channels can I watch on my Eagle® smart box?
Just like your smartphone has an “app store” for installing new applications, you can access to the different streaming application and player to steam live “Channels”. Channels are applications for your television, popular channels include Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, VUDU and HBO GO.
Do I have to pay for channels?
Although some channels must be purchased or require a paid subscription, many others allow you to watch movies and TV shows for free.
Which channels allow me to watch movies and TV shows?
There are many applications and channels that offer movies and TV shows including popular choices like Netflix, Google Play and Hulu.
Are there channels that allow me to watch live or local TV?
Yes, there are live broadcast channels like MBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, HGTV and Fox. In addition, some cable/satellite companies are creating free to air streaming channels that allow you to access all or most of the channels you get through your cable subscription without having a separate cable box.
Are there channels that allow me to watch sports?
Yes, there are number of sports channels with some popular choices including NFL, MLB.TV, NBA, NHL, MLS, NBC Sports, CBS Sports, fuboTV, WatchESPN, and FOX Sports GO; plus, health, fitness and yoga channels. Major sporting events including championship games and tournaments are streamed live as well.
Are there channels that allow me to listen to music?
Yes, major music services like YouTube, Pandora, Spotify, Vevo, and iHeart Radio all offer streaming channels.
Can I watch free movies and TV shows?
Yes, there are many free movies and TV shows available on Eagle smart box via third party application from Google play store.
Can I watch movies and TV shows without commercials?
Yes without commercials and adds.
Can I save a TV show on the Eagle Smart Box or on my USB drive and watch it later?
Yes. Eagle smart box have 8GB internal storage where you can download movies or TV shows of your choice and later you can access them anytime. Also it support external storage like USB flash and hard disk.
1). 0 Days to< 6 months: Please inform us with clear photos or video if you receive goods with problem. We offer discount or replacement,the returned freight charge is on customer, we bear shipping back cost from us to you.
2). 6 months ≤ 12 months:Please inform 24/7 support team to configure the problem than customer bear two way shipping cost, and we offer free maintenance cost.
3). Out of warranty(including period>12 months): We can offer maintenance at customercost. Customer pays our labour cost 20usd + materials cost and bear two way shipping cost.
4). All accessories will be fully inspected before shipment, and warranty is 3 months.
5). Free gifts without any warranty.
6). Artificial damages, include using wrong power by mistake burnt or broken, scratches and some other problems incurs by abused, is out of warranty, customer need to pay freight and repair cost.
Limited Warranty Notice
This warranty will be provided by Eagle Multimedia Technologies Co., Ltd. Eagle provides the warranty set out in this document, in respect of this Eagle branded product or accessories purchased online, to the consumerthis Warranty is valid and enforceable in all of them.
The Warranty is voluntarily offered by Eagle and is separate and in addition to the legal rights of consumers under applicable local country laws governing the sale of consumer goods and to any rights of the consumer against the original retail seller of the Product and, therefore, does not affect, change or replace such rights.
What is covered by this Warranty
- Eagle warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below).
- Consumer law in some countries does not permit limitations on the warranty period or on the type of components covered by a warranty, and therefore, the limitations described at point 2 above, for the limitations not in accordance with such laws, may not apply to you.
What is not covered by the Warranty (out of warranty)
This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment or otherwise due to the normal aging of the equipment.
- The Product being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
- Any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than Eaglestore or an Authorised Service Centre.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product.
- Spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
- Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use.
- Use outside of use permitted under the Product’s user manual.
This Warranty will not be available:
- If the serial number or warranty seal on the Product is illegible, has been defaced or removed; or
- Without any proof of purchase.
The Warranty applies to the Product as originally supplied. The Warranty does not apply to any software or other equipment owned by third parties however, you should check the end-user license agreement, separate warranty/ guarantee statement(s) and/or any exclusions which are provided or intended to apply to such items.
Before delivering your Product to Eagle store or an Authorised Service Centre for service under this Warranty, you should make a back up copy of the contents of your Product and remove all personal information and disable all security passwords.
Limitation of Eagle liability
- Except for the express warranties set forth above, Eagle grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the Product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. Consumer law in some countries does not permit limitations under a Product warranty and therefore certain limitations set out in this warranty document may not apply to you.
- Eagle is not responsible or liable for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, SIM card or removable storage media where you do not backup your data before delivering your Product to Eagle store or an Authorised Service Centre for service under this Warranty.
- To the extent permitted by local laws, Eagle shall not be liable for any loss which is not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach by Eagle of this Warranty. As a consumer, your use of the devices shall be non-commercial. Eagle shall therefore not be liable to you for any loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings contracts or time arising out of your use of or inability to use the device.
- In any event, Eagle and its supplier’s liability under this limited warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the consumer for the Product or the current replacement value, whichever is greater.
- Nothing in this warranty shall exclude or limit Eagle liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- If you experience any difficulty please contact the Eagle hotline in your country or refer to services on your local Eagle website.
- This Warranty shall be updated by Eagle from time to time. Please refer to your local Eagle website to obtain the latest version of the Warranty for the Product.